Thursday, July 16, 2009

On the road again until Aug 1....blogging lite.


I'm on the road again.  I leave Saturday and will be out of the country until I return Aug 1.  

I don't expect much time to blog...except for possible "push" type FYI posts re: content posted at other blogs.....or...mobile blogging (check out the link.....it is very cool...but, of course, I tend to be a tech nerd)......with pictures of activities, people, etc. as I travel.

Of course, I often find flying time and time spent in airports productive for reading...so I may do some blogging...just can't make any promises.  I shall return.


Technorati Tags: , , ,


1 comment:

Karen Prime said...

Take care and have a productive trip! I haven't tried mobile blogging since I'm always home (I'm a work from home mom). I wonder how that works. I guess I need to update my phone. :-) Thankas for sharing your thoughts, studies and adventures.