Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What is an iPost?

Readers of my various blogs may have noticed my labeling of short
posts as "iPosts". This indicates that I have made the post to my
blog directly from my iPhone. Although the posts are typically FYI
posts that provide links to other blogs, it is actually quicker to do
on my iPhone when compared to doing it on my computer. It is my
attempt to "pass a long" info I find in numerouse blogs I monitor
directly from my iPhone via Mobile Bloglines

Starting today I plan to add the above graphic to these posts. They
always have the messy original URLs and not tiny URLs.. But that is a
sacrifice made for quick spread of info. If in a real hurry I may
forget the icon.


Sent from KMcGrew iPhone (IQMobile). (If message includes an image-
double click on it to make larger-if hard to see)

No comments: