Friday, July 09, 2010

iPost: 10 ways technology effects your brain

FYI pass along post


Hi, 

My name is Jesse and I work with Onlinedegreeprograms.com. We recently published an article that you may be interested in entitled, "10 Big Ways That Technology Affects Your Brain".

I thought perhaps you'd be interested in sharing this article with your readers? After having followed your blog for a while, I feel that this one article would align well with your blog's subject matter. If interested, here's the link for your convenience: (http://www.onlinedegreeprograms.com/blog/2010/10-big-ways-that-technology-affects-your-brain/).

Either way, I hope you continue putting out great content through your blog. It has been a sincere pleasure to read. Thanks for your time! 

Thanks

Jesse Young

No comments: