Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience: Simply AWESOME




I just spent some time browsing the articles lined up for forthcoming publication in the Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience. As a researcher who is looking for good research that links my primary are of interest (intelligence and measurement of intelligence) with underlying brain mechanisms, I think I have found the pot-o-gold at the end of the brain-behavior rainbow. Below is the list of articles the journal currently has "waiting in the wings." The depth and breadth is amazing. I have added this journal to my RSS feed so I can stay up-to-date when articles are published.

What a way to start my day. Finding this will sipping my morning java. Now if I could only fine time to read just a 1/4 of these articles.

Well MIT Press.

Double click on images to enlarge



























































- iPost using BlogPress from my Kevin McGrew's iPad

Generated by: Tag Generator


No comments: