Wednesday, April 27, 2016

PLOS Science Wednesday: Hi reddit, my name is Dr. Nina Kraus and I found preschoolers’ auditory language processing parallels early language development, which would allow for early intervention for language disorders – Ask Me Anything!

Dr. Nina Kraus and her group at Northwestern are doing some of the best research in the world re the neurobiology of the processing of sounds and how it relates to important cognitive abilities.  Her work is always a "must" read for me.

PLOS Science Wednesday: Hi reddit, my name is Dr. Nina Kraus and I found preschoolers' auditory language processing parallels early language development, which would allow for early intervention for language disorders – Ask Me Anything!

Read it on Flipboard

Read it on reddit.com




No comments: