Saturday, November 04, 2006

New IQ Brain Clock blog features: Blogroll and "scholars"

This evening I've added two new features to the Tick Tock Talk: IQ Brain Clock blog. On the right-hand side of the blog you will find the "blogroll" and "mental timing scholars."

I simply lifted the neuroscience-related links I include at my mother-ship blog (IQs Corner) and placed them here. The "scholars" section simply reflects those researchers I've found via my reading in this area..and they appear to be top-notch researchers in mental time keeping.

At this time I'm asking for help. I'd like folks to send me (either via the blog "comment" feature of this blog; or via my email [iap@earthlink.net]) other blogs to consider adding to the blogroll and nominations (with URL's to web pages if possible) of researchers/scholars who are doing important research in this area.

Thanks.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,

No comments: