Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Interactive Metronome @ McNatt Learning Center

As posted previously, my initial interest in mental/interval time-keeping surfaced when I was asked to serve as an external evaluation consultant to an educational application of a synchronized metronome tapping intervention (Interactive Metronome; IM) to improve school achievement.

I've now become aware of a learning corporation (McNatt Learning Center, Inc) which has been using the IM method with a variety of clinical disorders. The McNatt Learning Center has now posted a relatively lengthy (and informative) set of information regarding IM at the following link. Of particular interest to me is the reported n=1 clinical case study application of IM to Tourette's syndrome.

Readers interested in the mental/interval time-keeping based application of the IM procedure are strongly urged to check out these very nice IM set of material at McNatt Learning.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Den and I'm the webmaster of www.facialtics.com. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.



If you agree, we will send you a product sample so that you can try and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.


Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Den
shaw0609@gmail.com