Monday, October 22, 2012

Interactive Metronome intervention published research



I routinely receive requests for copies of research that has dealt specifically with the  Interactive Metronome intervention program.  I typically send people PDF copies of the articles I have accumulated.  Today I am putting them all in one place on this blog--so I can simply refer readers to the Interactive Metronome Research sidebar at the Brain Clock blog (on the right side of this blog).

I will update whenever new articles are acquired.  Visit the IM Science home page for additional research that has been disseminated in journals and other outlets (grant reports, professional conference presentations, etc.)

See my conflict of interest statement for my formal relationship with IM.

Enjoy.

No comments: