Friday, July 31, 2015

The Time Doc's Interactive Metronome (IM)-Home guest posts



Most of my readers are aware of my interest in brain-clock based neurotechnologies, particularly as they relate to improving cognitive functioning. All posts related to this area of interest, as well as posts linking readers to other neuroscience developments, can be found here at the Brain Clock blog.

A few years back I also was a guest blogger (aka, the Time Doc) at the IM-Home blog. I frequently find myself directing people who contact me to some of those guest posts.  So, I've decided to provide a single link (click here) that will take readers to all my IM/brain clock guest posts. Enjoy.

I hope readers check out these posts and become more aware of the exciting neurotechnologies that are emerging based on the concept of temporal processing and the human brain clock.

[Click on image to enlarge]


No comments: