- Check out the Brain Injury blog for a post regarding a possible link between Parkinson's disease and head trauma.
- Thanks again to the great DI blog for a post regarding the neural substrates of symbol use
- ENL blog has an interesting post on how video game training may increase visual span
- Thanks to Mind Hacks for the FYI re: a New York Times book review of a new book on neuroplasticity - the brain's ability to re-organize itself after neurological insult/brain injury.
- More on new books. The Neuroethics and Law Blog reports information regarding a new book (Intervening in the brain) on the emerging ethical issues surrounding our increased intervention in the brain via neurotechnology.
- Omni Brain highlights a recent study dealing with the impact of training executive function abilities in young children.
Technorati Tags: psychology, neuroscience, neuropsychology, educational psychology, brain injury, video games, Gv, visual-spatial, neurotechnology, executive function
Powered by ScribeFire.