Saturday, October 06, 2007

Geekipedia @ Wired Magazine


[Double click on image to enlarge]

I'm just returning from a trip to Calgary, Canada. Prior to jumping on the plane I picked up a copy of Wired Magazine. I found a very cool extractable insert called Geekipedia. I must be a "geek" as I enjoyed reading the alphabetically listed definitions and explanations of important people, places, ideas and trends, primarily related to the internet and technology. I'm going to add this to my RSS feeds to keep up on new additions.

I particularly liked the visual-graphic for "neurologism"


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is undergoing neurofeedback for epilepsy with great results. You might consider linking to this youtube page.

http://youtube.com/user/othmerk