In order to start gathering good thoughts and momentum for the upcoming 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, we are going to run an interview series with Summit Speakers and Participants between now and mid-September, via this blog.
Please make sure to visit us often to learn about how 100+ pioneers will respond to these questions:
- What is your current job title and organization, and what excites you the most about working there?
- Please tell us about your interest in applied brain science. What areas are you most interested in? What motivated you to pursue work in your field?
- What is one important thing you are working on now, and where can people learn more about it?
- What are 1–2 key things you'd like every person to understand regarding his/ her own brain and mind, that you think is commonly misrepresented or not addressed in the popular media?
- Where do you see clear "low-hanging fruit" to enhance behavioral and brain health based on neuroscience and innovation?
- What would you like the 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit to accomplish?
- Finally, what do YOU do to stay sharp?
We look forward to sharing and discussing stimulating answers!