Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Proposal

Hello ,

I have decided to send you the proposal in plain text since you were unable to view the attachment in my previous email. I am Ahmad Shaaban. I am contacting you because I have an investment proposal that I think may be of interest to you. I represent the interest of my brother in-law who is a former minister in the Syrian Government. As you probably know, there is a lot of crisis going on currently in Syria and my brother in-law has fallen out with the ruling Junta and he is currently under house arrest or killed because he has been incommunicado for the past 3 weeks. While I am sure that he has not done anything wrong other than publicly opposing the decision of the Government since the beginning of this stupid war for using weapons of mass destruction on our own people and killing innocent people senselessly.
Anyway, as a result of this war, he has planned for trouble ahead and has made arrangement to secure his family's future in case the unexpected happens. He has asked me to help him find a reputable foreigner who can help him accommodate and invest a large sum of money privately. Hence my reason for contacting you.

We need your help to accommodate and lodge the funds in the banking system in your country. We will handle the logistics involved in the movement of the funds to you. Please note that the entire business will be executed in a legal way. My brother in-law has promised to compensate you handsomely for your role if you agree to help in this business. He would also like for you to help invest the funds in a profitable business in your country. He has also instructed me that he wants this to be done discretely and he would want to keep his identification confidential. I will be acting as his eyes and ears during the course of this transaction.

I have decided to keep this short for now. If this proposal interests you, please kindly respond ASAP so I can give you more details and we can also discuss your compensation.

Regards.

Ahmad.

No comments: