Wednesday, February 21, 2007

IQ brain clock suggested readings (3 books)


Sorry for the paucity of recent posts to this blog. I'm one not to make excuses, but (this time I will...it is my blog and I'm the blog dictator) since my auto accident in December, I've been having a hard time gaining traction on both my personal and professional life due to a combo of pleasant (I got engaged to the most wonderful lady in the world...my lady Di), unpleasant (a severe case of the winter crud...cold, hacking cough, etc.; need for PT from accident) and regular (work projects) events.

I've also been buried in efforts to put together a large/comprehensive reference list of contemporary scholarly publications dealing with mental/interval time-keeping and rhythm perception. It now stands at 300+ references. When it is done, I will post it to this blog.

In the process of putting together this reference list I've come across three books (see above) that may interest readers. Also, if anyone is looking to send the blogmaster a gift, any one (or all three) of these books would be nice :)

More information regarding these books can be found by clicking here, here, and here. As soon as I can (hopefully within the next 10 minutes) I will also add some kind of "recommended books" section to a side panel of this blog (that will include these books, and others I find as I trundle across the corpus of mental timing literature).

No comments: