Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New timing blog - circadian emphasis

Bingo.

This afternoon I discovered another blog that covers topics related to the IQ Brain Clock blog (the blog you are reading). The blog is called "A blog around the clock" with a specific focus on human timing at the level of circadian rhythms (see prior post for the placement of circadian rhythms in the hierarchy of scales of human time perception).

As soon as I'm done with this post I'll be adding this blog to the IQ Brain Clock blog roll. Keep on ticking.......

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Bora Zivkovic said...

Thank for the shout-out. Actually, the posts about HUMAN clocks are more due to readers' demand. This is the part of chronobiology that I am actually weakest with. My research is in birds, and my interests are in various aspects of biological timing in pretty much everything BUT humans: physiology, development, behavior, ecology and evolution of clocks in vertebrate and invertebrate animals, bacteria and protists (with an occasional glance sidewise at fungi and plants).