Sunday, May 24, 2009

Personal post: Help Ezra kick cancers ass

My two year old grandson, Ezra, was diagnosed with ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) this past week. I've never used my professional blogs for personal posts...but this is an exception I must make.

My daughter Beth has a very nice "mommy" blog called Manic Mother [she is a chip off the old bog :) ]. I'm extremely proud of her. The unexpected Dx of ALL has rocked their families life. I'm doing what I can to provide support, but my daughter is seeking support from the social network of the internet.


As a personal favor to me, I'd like to ask my readers to check out my daughters post about their experience. She is seeking support. Don't respond to me. If you want to help, contact my daughter via her excellent blog. If you twitter, she can be found at @manicmother.

I'm proud of my daughter and her family.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: