Subject: SAGE Open - submit your manuscripts and become part of this groundbreaking publication
Reply-To: mailbox21946x119339 <email@example.com>
SAGE Open is now accepting manuscripts - prepare yours today!
Dear Kevin McGrew,
SAGE Open, our new open access publication, has received more than 200 submissions since launching on January 1, with new articles being submitted daily. Be a part of this groundbreaking publication and prepare your manuscript today.
SAGE Open publishes peer-reviewed, original research and review articles in an interactive, open-access format. Articles may span the full spectrum of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities. Find out more, including manuscript submission guidelines, at www.sageopen.com.
Why publish in SAGE Open?
- Quick review and decision times for authors
- Speedy, continuous-publication online format
- Global distribution of your research via SAGE Journals Online, including enhanced online features such as public usage metrics, comments features, subject categories, and article ranking and recommendations
- Professional copyediting and typesetting of your article
- $195 introductory author acceptance fee (discounted from the regular price of $695)
Consider publishing in SAGE Open if you want...
- Quality reviews and efficient production, ensuring the quickest publication time
- Free, broad, and global distribution on a powerful, highly discoverable publishing platform
- Branding and marketing by a world-leading social science publisher, including promotion of your article via publicity and social media channels
- Open access publication due to university or government mandates
Manuscript submissions are handled online through SAGE Track, SAGE's web-based peer review and submission system, powered by ScholarOne Manuscripts™. Submit your manuscripts today at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/sageopen.
Interested in serving as a reviewer?
- Visit the manuscript submission site and click the "Create Account: new users click here" button in the center of the screen.
- Be prepared to enter your e-mail address and to select at least five (5) keywords to describe your areas of expertise.
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Director, Social Science Journals