Sent from Kevin McGrew's iPad
Begin forwarded message:
December 2010 Update
How can we help younger generations find the right path to lifelong brain health and performance - especially as they will live longer, and in more dynamic, complex environments? We created the Brain Health across the Lifespan series to curate reliable sources of information, and this month you can check out Top 10 Resources to Better Understand the Teenage Brain.
Featured December Articles
- Top 10 Resources to Better Understand the Teenage Brain.
- Cognitive Training Can Reduce Brain Atrophy and Boost Sense of Control
- Can Resistance Training Protect the Brain?
- Literacy Re-wires the Brain
- The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains
- 10 Brain Tips To Teach and Learn
- Debunking 10 cognitive/ brain fitness myths
- Using Brain Plasticity to help Children with Learning Disabilities
- Test your Reaction Time
- A Brain Game to Tease your Frontal Skills
- Top Ten Brain Teasers and Games for Kids and Adults alike
To Access these Articles and Teasers at SharpBrains.com, click HERE
Wishing You and Yours a Very Brain-Fit Decade,,
- The SharpBrains Team
You can now Register to attend the 2011 SharpBrains Summit (March 30th-April 1st, 2011) at early-bird rates AND obtain an additional 15% discount when you enter discount code: sharp2011To Learn More about the 27 Confirmed Speakers: click Here