Thursday, October 26, 2006

Looking for comments, ideas, and feedback: Suggestion box is open

To date I, as the IQ Brain Clock blog dictator, have been posting information that I think is exciting, informative, etc. I'd like to make this blog useful to a wide variety of professionals and scholars who have an interest in mental time keeping and the application of neuroscience research to cognition and learning.

If anyone has ideas for material I should be paying attention to (articles, researchers, web pages, other blogs, etc.), ideas for posts, self-nominations for guest posts by yourself, etc., please drop me a note in the blog "comment" feature or, email me at iap@earthlink.net.

I'm particularly interested (at this time) in finding neurotechnology-based programs that focus on improving human performance (in any domain) via attempts to increase the efficiency of the master mental interval timing clock.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

The most obvious thought is of any relation between mental-time-keeping and music training. Is this a possible reason behind correlations of music-training and IQ?

Alan

Kevin McGrew said...

Alan. Thanks for the comment. I have run across a number of articles (over the past 5 years) linking music and cognitive abilities, as well as the importance of mental time-keeping and music performance. When I can find the time I'll post something.