Friday, October 20, 2006

Neuroscience of learning (brain-based learning): Posts moving to The IQ Brain Clock

FYI. The following post was just made to IQs Corner blog. Long story short....posts related to the neuroscience of learning (esp. in education) will now be made to The IQ Brain Clock blog (what you are now reading)

  • Yesterday's posts (click here, here) dealing with facts and fictions regarding brain-based learning in education, plus the response of SharpBrains, set me off digging through my electronic library of professional articles...in search of articles on the use of neuroscience in learning in education. I found a number of good overview articles that I will comment and post shortly.
  • However, it dawned on me that this line of research is probably more consistent with the focus of my new blog (Tick Tock Talk: The IQ Brain Clock). Thus, this note is to inform regular IQs Corner readers that I'm going to start shifting posts focused on the neuroscience of learning over to The IQ Brain Clock Blog. I will likely also broaden the definition and purpose of that blog.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: