Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mental time-keeping model "tease" # 2


Another blog tease :)...sorry. (click here to see tease post #1)

The above figure is another variation of the most prominent model of mental time keeping, namely....the pacemaker-accumulator model of timing based on scalar expectancy/timing theory. As in my prior tease post, I hope to describe the basics of this model in a series of blog posts...I just need to find the "time."


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got some good information in your blog. I think we share a lot of the same interests.

I do a lot of reviews and I think you may be interested in The Simple Golf Swing Review and maybe Jamorama Review.

Well stop by and sometime and say hi, looking forward to seeing updates in your blog.

- Greg